Full House 2010

Last week of Dec 2010, i was been Full House with my dear Steph.
Pick her up at Uni and hurry up headed to Sunway Giza as we both are starve like hell!
I skip my lunch because of her! LOL. Definitely she scold me if she saw this.
I know we eat a lot when stick together, from appetizer, soup, main course, desserts to drinks.
Is a so-call-must-rule when go for meal. LOL
As usual, chicken chop and mushroom soup still my choice. =)
*I miss Levain's mushroom soup so much! >.< *

I hate take picha with her!!! She look fair and it is unfair to me! LOL
Try to apply flour next time! HA!



The chicken chop bring her love! haha, keep compliment the meat is good tender enough.
Whoa, i love desserts much! It lead me like falling in love, muahahaha!
We make a desserts combo with three different mini tiramisu, berries chocolate, custard puff.
The desserts is too sweet for me and not as nice as outlook. ha.



Brought her upstairs looking around the atmosphere. She asked me take a picha for her but end up complained about my bad skill, she doesn't look pretty in the picha till now when we talk back to this topic. -.-
Nowadays, she very pandai make complaining. lol.




I love Christmas much and she too! =D


My handphone just match with the mini cooper, lol.

Fatty me =.=
I have no idea, anyone would like to share me the secret to slim down?
Personal loved this much! She look pretty much in this pic! LOL
Credited to Steph, haha!

Again hate her because of her chin! LOL.


After dinner, we spent our night at my place.
Pillow talks until we fall asleep. haha! *sweet*
It's 31st Dec 2010!!!
The day after work, went off to 31 Baskin Robbin for a pint of ice cream.
This is our twice for the pint! haha. We do really insane of ice cream,
Every time, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream! lol.



I look noob in this pic. haha
After ice cream session, drove to Lilian's house for steamboat.
She is the luckiest among others, she can tried our signature vegetarian sushi for first visit! haha.
I am not eaten for quite long time, too lazy to make. haha.

Spent the last day in 2010 at Lilian's place with my da bian gang as well. =)
Make me a happy and warmed last day in 2010.
Love you all dears my friends.
Wishing all my friends and family stay health and happy always.
Cheers it up!