Home Coming+Dinner

Steph is going back to hometown soon, i date her to my place overnight as i'm going for movie on Saturday night with family.
Dining at Ding Tai Fung@ Pavilion.
Kinda long time no been here. I missed the xiao-lung-pao and la-mian. =)


Looking for menu and in search.

Sherly and Steph.

According to my mum and her expression, i'd confirmed my dad talked about some nonsense joke.
Aiks, old chinese man used to joke with us all the time. lol.
Erhm, i love yee sang much than my mum, LOL!!! Just kidding, when i saw the restaurants start promote yee sang, i was making noise to eat it! I don't like lou sang, just love to E-A-T!
Everytime people lou sang till get high, yee sang sure will drop on the table, wasting my lovely yee sang. I can eat big size yee sang. hoho~~~~ I really love yee sang. Nowadays, restaurant category yee sang in small or big size. Still, some restaurant will asking you to have bun-mai (半米) or yat-mai (一米), its nothing different actually.

The waitress serving us to pour the oil, honey, peanut, sesame in the plate and talk some good things every time she pouring. Like Gong Xi Fa Cai, Bu-bu-gao-sheng, yi-ben-wan-li,qing-chun-mei-li, etc.
Oh, my first ever yee sang in 2011, I'M COMING!!! HUAT AH!!!


She never try before as yee sang is Cantonese's custom but not Hokkien.
I'm glad she loved it too! =)

My dan-dan la mian. Rich of peanut and sauce.
Home coming is Fantabulous~~~! Can't get what i mean? Go and watch!
Laugh the whole cinema.