Up and Down @ Kuantan

I asked to be an assistant, kept accompany my King whole way to Kuantan for business.
OMG, up and down took me 5 hours.
My ass is suffering, keep sitting, can't move around. Argh.
What to do, he is my king, it's mission and my passion? LOL
I'm smart too kay, bring my PSP when i boring. haha.
At the end, not touch my PSP but fall asleep whole way to Kuantan. HAHA.
Such a piggy.
Stuff being settled, my King brought me to a well-known mamak for lunch.
I'd ordered ABC and Rojak mi.

Tell you what, this is the real ABC, i have no idea why is so hard look for rose syrup juice?
KL only available in coconut syrup, rose syrup only able found in suburban.
I missed it! You have to try out! Trust me! Not sweet over but the smell really nice. =)

My Kind's ABC Cendol.
Oh yeah, this is Rojak mi, rojak + mi = rojak mi.
Size look small, you will get full after ABC.
I skipped my dinner after this. haha.
Simply love to eat, why i can't stop eating all the time? haha.
My friends all are food freak, love to eat, know to eat, which to eat, what to eat, where to eat, they know well, have strong basic on food and eat, haha
I couldn't escape from it. lol.
Food caused by fatal. lol. Sound serious, just kidding. =)