Tenji Japanese Buffet Gourmet Sensation @ Solaris Soho KL, Mont Kiara

The second day of Crystal's 20th birthday, i had went to Tenji Japanese Buffet as dinner with Sharon. Sher had promise treat me for this before my birthday and finally achieved it. I think this is the last birthday present in this year. LOL.
OMG next week gonna go for the trip and i had spoiled my diet plan at all within these two days as i had ate too much nice food. *sigh 前功尽弃 liao~ >.< The place not consider as wide but at least is comfortable and divided to indoor and outdoor which are non-smoking area and smoking area. There really provide lot of cuisine such as of course japanese included, western, italian, chinese, steamboat, etc. However,there is three desserts companies at their desserts section- Baskin Robbin, Haagen Dazs and Kindori. They not only provide ice-cream but cakes, waffles, snow flakes and those cold stuff as well. I had spent more than half an hour on eating my desserts because there are too many selection and i had tried each! XD That's why i am depressed after dinner! LOL I am a durian lover, I can take durian instead of rice as my 3 meal in a day especially when durian season. haha Well, Tenji have provide this kind of 'services'. There is a durian stall at outdoor and provide chinese herb drinks beside the stall. See how they concern about our customer. =) Nothing else special if you had went to Jogoya before this how the style Tenji they serve like but might slightly different. I had no idea whether Jogoya or Tenji which one is better of their food taste. =)