Piss Off

Just back from Pudu as breakfast with mummy. Tomorrow gonna sit for exam on Sunday! WTH!!! Sunday also gonna exam! *Sigh gao gao* It caused me miss the chance to watch MTV World Stage @ Sunway Lagoon tonight (Y^Y) Bullshited! Boh song la... Can't go anywhere because of exam *grrrr*
Can you imagine that? Sunday is a lovely day for sleep, drama, enjoy the moment with family, shopping, movie, online, reading, and do whatever your stuff that u wish to do? However, Sunday i gotta enter to a cold room and sit for the exam around 6hours to vomit out all the words for 2 papers 10 question by using my brain and hands from 9am to 8pm. I really very pek cek because of this! Pek cek till wish the day come and past faster even i am still not yet ready!!! Hate this feel so muchie!!!
Pek cek till rude words gonna come out some more! *argh*
Oh gosh!!! I really wish to join for the MTV World Stage la wei =(
Since my friend had ready a pass for me but i really cannot join la wei. T______T
Stupid SEGi management!!! Yesterday management calling me up when i'm revision. One of the malay girl double checked with me whether am i submit my detail for ptptn loan. I said yes! If not how come they will let go? I got witness support me by the way. However, you will never guess wtf she told me. She said she didn't found my photocopy of IC and my statement ask me appear on Monday since the dateline is on Monday, I told her i need to work and i can't go off easily. She said that is the only way she can do for me. I said: WHAT? There are twice even triples times i told that confirmed i'd submit my detail completely that day but she said she didn't fount out my thing. Just suspecting did she check proper? I ask her for double check and she keep argued with me she found nothing and threat me i can no need appear if i don't want the money! I think she never filter the sentence before she try to say out and I'd started raise my volume up. Do you think is my problem? Because of your careless and i need to be responsible? GTH please. *piss off*

Well, good luck in my exam my friends as well!!!
Gambate!