Realized

Damn boring in the office this few day as World Cup end everything also end too. Less appointment to call up and i do spend my spare time for revision at office but i don't think it's works. Langsung didn't install in my mind. Gosh! This Sunday sit for 2 paper from morning to night. WTH~ Do really dulan with those management so much!
Well, since today i am doing nothing and one of my colleague chat with me in the office. Seriously i am the only the colleague of girl among others. LOL I think this is the first time we make a sharing with each others. He do make me start recognize and learn about the history of company. We knows right, those malays always having bad attitude because of some reasons, but he is the one i can found who is different with others. He do appreciate the boss,company,and his job. He make me realized that he is special one. LOL. Honestly our boss is kind, he didn't argue about how much we need to do for him on our work at least we'd finish our task. I do appreciate everything even though sometime they have bad attitude to me or others stuff direct to me.Well, stay here almost around 2 months le.. Never expected time pass fast without noticed. haha

OK, back to the topic. I hate exam but please wish me good luck in exam =)