Simple and Nice


Went to shooting on last Sunday, it's kinda long time didn't have shooting since Chinese New Year.
Having our shooting session at an abandon factory which located at Kota Damanara. We'd reached at TS around 1pm and having our lunch at Papa John then waited for our make-up artist since she was busy for her stuff then headed to destination 6pm and started photo shooting. OMG, i'm cacat with my posing man. =.=" No idea at all when photographer ask me for free style. =.= Some more, there are other peoples looking us when shooting. @.@ LOL
But it's great and fun =)
I'm waiting for the photos. hehe... Is great to know you guys =)


camwhore inside the car, we looked cacat without make-up =.=
Stanley & Ryan
hate my face lo...lunch @ papa john
mushroom soup
make-up room

this 38 po keep Q&A during make-up LOL
thanks for Zhinc and her assistant do me a nice make-up
photographer-Stanley
DONE
Zhinc's assistant but i forgot asked her name. hehe... She'd already married but she do look young right? LOL
Sherly & Amanda =D
Guess what, after i done my make-up, the assistant spread out that i'm alike with Song Hye Kyo (宋慧乔) !
LOL! WTH!!! Others keep laughing on me when they heard that!!!
Please tell me that is not truth!!! Or else i gonna make-up everyday even just hang out for yamcha! LOL Really LMAO jor... 姐妹们,我接受唔到啊~~~
But the leng lui who beside me not bad as somebody said she alike with Matsushima Nanako (松岛菜菜子)!!! One from Japan and Korea, sound great also what? LOL Somebody please stop me to laugh~~~ XD
Big thank you to Zhinc =D
Matsushima Nanako & Song Hye Kyo XD
See on my colorful eyes shadow, first ever tried this. I'll expected is smoky eyes since my theme was simple and nice with cool face. LOL
Cam-whore! When headed to destination =)


dinner
Cam-whore again
Darling cam-whore alone too.... haha She keep carrying my Naraya bag for the day LOL


I hates her eyes la.... What a sticky double eye lids and big eyes. T^T

3 noob guys

Chili Pan Mee