Time

Sorry peoples, i really rushing for time, i am trying my best blogging as much as possible before i going to HK, i am so so so pek cek when i can't finished my stuff and keep delay till don't know when to complete my mission. I'd link Amanda's blog regarding Loong's birthday celebration .
As i really don't have much photos to post and it's almost same with her just something might be slightly different. hehe sorry ya darling, i think this is my first time and last time to do so. I used to post my own as i love blogging. haha

I don't know why i look so busy and what for i busy i also don't know, really no idea about it, always not in home and time pass damn fast until i am totally exhausted la weiii... Please give me some time to digest.

From Sunday to now, i'd lot of improvement in yam cha so, from second round previously now i can have fifth round in a night time with different places and friends. Oh my gosh~~~ How come? I rather mum scold me and stop me for outing. ARGH~~~~ I started pek cek when i am lack of time, when i can't finish my stuff on time, when i lack of sleep, and in everything!

I need TIME!!!