Book Fest@KLCC

Headed to KLCC met up my darling Rachel and Lilian for a shop at book fair after college, it's been 2 years ago i been there.Reading books was my hobby when i was in high school but since i am stepped into college life, my range of life became wider and wider, yam cha, shopping, sing k, facebook-ing had replaced my reading hobby but i still kept all the books in my bookcase. I could wish my reading still remain, i don't want keep facing my lappie in every single day, it's quite wasting my time except blogging. I must take away this bad habit from now =)

My leng lui driver, Lilian Ho

Actually we're on the way to Kota Damansara for tea but since such a heavy traffic jams caused us to have our dinner at Full House. We're stuck on the road for being 2 hours!!! @.@ Damn starving

Please ignore my cacat face =.="
Oh ya, i had bought myself a Hong Kong guild book and read it while involved in the traffic jams. Totally lost control of seeing those nice food while you're starving. My driver keep laugh on me. LOL Well, i don't know it this a good news for me or not. Lilian Ho got her new digital camera as new toy that she wish to get!!! ARGH Canon again! I felt like want to throw my Sony away! HMM~~~
I also wish to get a better feature camera T_____T *regret gao gao*

Alright, dinner time! =D



*yum yum*

Let's take a look what did i bought in book fair. =)
Finally i got a completed set books of TWILIGHT~~~ *wee* I love TWILIGHT haha...
It only cost me RM99.00, what a cheap price =)



Next, get 2 bottle, 1000ml & 750ml with only RM20.00 but the promotion only valid till today. How lucky am i ... haha
Gosh, i do spent much on book fair, gonna suffering after come back from HK, don't know when only my wallet can fully recover LOL.

Enjoyed the day, hope you guys have a lovely day too =)