The Day When Met Up

Hey pees, i'm back, just realized that i had updated 2 post so far when saw in my notification. Feel sorry to say so, i'm freaking busy on Oct. >.<
Well, she is back will update as soon as possible. =)
Am i consider as a good friend? I don't know but my friend may judge it.
I have the only best friend in my life and encounter when i was standard 5, we love to stick together in school and even on weekend for shopping, eating, playing, doing everything together and we never been separate before until i move into KL.
We can't meet as often as we did but we do keep contact by mail.
Giving the birthday gift through mail also. I did remembered the first time we being met in KL was their graduated trip in 2007. I followed them all day long till they leaved. Sometimes, we couldn't really keep in touch as we have to busy our own study and she did leave me quite far away. haha.
The twice chance was met up in Sunway Pyramid, i brought someone came along some more, what a funny scene when refreshing back. LOL
We never meet again after this, everybody was complaining i am a busy girl included her as well.
Finally, here is chance! October is killing me and my health! But i still look for her. haha. I so so so good to you my dear! LOL
Fetch her up one of the Sunday in October, she was complaining too bored for shopping in MV, hence, 1U is the best choice for her. =D
Having our brunch at Pasta Zanmai since Sushi Zanmai gotta queue for dragon long queue.

Here the cam-whore picha before the food serve. hehe.
I did miss her so much and we had changed a lot especially me ( that was her personal opinion. LOL)






Hand-roll- using some kind of flour to wrap the ingredient.
I love the spicy mayonnaise! Enough spicy!


Her favorite grilled Hotate

My Salmon spaghetti with sesame sauce.


Spice spaghetti but don't remembered the name. hee

Desserts time! ^o^

Start shopping after our brunch, i do always complain i have no time shopping and now is the chance! aha~~~ Spending few hours looking for my stuff, fitting, this and that.
I'm so curious that day was not as packed as i expected, everything goes smooth. haha. Good!
I don't like crowded and packed.
Second round,meet up with family for dinner, sound like gathering huh? But it's true, my family members miss her much too since i told them i want bring her for dinner like for ages to achieve and here we are. =D
Third round, headed to Sunway Pyramid continue our shopping.
Having Yokomon ice cream again. hee~~~
ARGH! I bought a lot than her! She is the one who said want shop a lot but at the end i spend more than her. Wallet bleeding much~~~ XD


This is what i bought. 1 formal wear for coming up presentation =)
Found a valuable bag which cost me 15 bucks!! WOOHOO~~~

I did bought Liese bubble hair color for my mum, actually i just want use her hair for testing. haha