21/02/2011


My first day what i have to say is: Oh my Godness! What a big joke. I'm like first time ever attend classes. =.= Ready get off to bus station, almost forgot bring pencil case along, bus reached suddenly, i forgot which station should to drop off, wtf. I don't know what's wrong with those bus driver today. Probably he had to follow the routine which had scheduled, i was asked to out from his bus with the reason he is not pass by my area, another wtf, forced to separate with my friend into 2 buses, at the end she told me there are lot of passenger drop off at my place, ARGH! The bus i took stop at a station before and take right to somewhere, 10mins step away to my bus stop, i better give-up asked daddy pick me up. pek cek for the moment. Much of things happened today and am i the unlucky one? But luckily i'm not going to wait for July intake, couldn't imagine how am i gonna to be.
Public Relation Management (PRM) today, lecturer questioning us which relevant to PR, everyone had to answer based on own opinion no matter correct or incorrect, just spread it out, guess what, only mine is different with others, and i guessed he already known my face and name as well since he keep use me as example, ughh. Hell man.
Another thing is i heard
this in the whole class:"you get the picture?", "Okay, end of the story", "Never mind, just leave it to you" . =.=" His speaking is like rocket, first point came out then direct continue to second like have no time to digest or whatever. ughh. *Dislike*
Oh man, Degree is really really tough, feel like want to cry in the class, i don't know is it his problem or mine, i'm like back to first semester in Diploma. Everything start from zero.This was just beginning and like it's killing me. Am i able to go through? Hopefully it is yes to me.
Look forward and Good luck to my coming up classes. =)