Big Brother Restaurant & Grill

I was invited for dinner long long time ago but busy was always is my excuses, lol. Hey, i'm really busy in sometime, big girl can be busy also kay? haha.
Finally, make this happened by this week with Stanley. Ops, i'm sitting his new car, fb with his new smart phone. syok-nya haha. Back to topic, dine in at Big Brother located at The Strand Kota Damansara. Most of 90% was Malays customers as owner of Big Brother is a Malay guy too. =)

People so-called-LC face, for me this is called SERIOUS kay? I'm SERIOUS looking for menu, thinking what should order, shit Stanley curi-curi capture me. aduh =.=
My peppermint and caramel coffee i guess. haha. In love to old school color tone recently.Love! Love! Love! The color tone! Wee~
Mushroom soup & garlic bread.
My chicken chop. Mashed potato not bad, nicer than full house.