Damn

Dang, OT till 8.30pm, home stuff waiting for me once get home even just grab slices biscuits as no time dinner, shower and sat in front of PC at 10pm start thinking to summarize journal from 5 pages to not more than 100 words. Damn lecturer, summarize 6 articles at the same time, some are 26 pages, 11pages, 6pages, 23 pages, blah blah blah... It's killing me like how Aron Ralston cut his hand himself when hand stuck by the big heavy stone in 127hours.
Damn! I'm exhausted, a number of friends started quit from work and pay attention to degree. Is it possible for me to maintain for this whole year and it seem like just a starter. *yell to the max*
"Something wrong with you, Sherly." Yes, that's right, this is what i always speak to myself. The main reason, i think i'm not smart and strong enough. Hence, this is what i get.
Well, tonight i wanna cry.