Bufday Celebration ♥4

Monday blue,

what a boring day for me and DIM (Diplpoma in Marketing),
ops should be call BAM (Bachelor in Degree) as now i'm degree student, still prefer to call DIM somehow, i miss Diploma life, sigh. =(
Another issue is, that idiot, stupid lecturer, DC a troublesome lecturer who talking own language to himself, a simple issue might be a serious problem when come out from his idiot mouth, friends of mine feel like wanna poke him or whatever action that could stop him from nonsense even me. =(
Hmm, is a happy post should not involved him in my post as he is nothing and the most lousy lecturer that i had met ever. wth.

Michelle and me, she is one of my piggies gang, i got lot of gang, of course not gangster la kay, is the gang form by leng lui and sweety, sound like indirectly compliment myself, LOL!

Me and Amanda. We're closed since the first day in Diploma, still remember i sitting beside her when enter my first class for Ms. Regine. hehe.
This is our first picture taken in 2011. =)
After the nonsense class, headed to Solaris Hartamas, Ole-Ole Bali for my birthday celebration.
I'm glad that Loong joined as he had stop for his study after completed his Diploma, miss DIM gang so much! >.<

Others was lost the direction and we're waiting for them to come.

Ole-Ole Bali is good in environment. =)




She and me keep capturing picture as we're blogger, but we neglected our blog once Degree start-off. As i say, Degree is killing man. =(





Kuan Meng, is the most funny and idiot among us, always come out with the joke or talk without our expectation, hence, his nickname SJ, of course not Super Junior, he has no such qualification, LOL.

I was heard Ole-Ole bali served the main course in quite big portion, Piggies gang shared for two main course, and quite full after the drinks. @.@


DIM gang, those of them are my dearest coursemate, stick together quite often, some of them even are good listener when you need them most, even sometime they're like 38, hehe.


Michelle and Dorophy ( The head of PIggies Gang)

Haha, i looked idiot and stupid


What a funny expression.
Dorophy, Sherly, Amanda



Boys gang
Girls gang a.k.a Piggies gang

Dorophy, Sherly
Michelle, Sherly
Sherly, Amanda

Have no birthday cake on that day even i wish to (i love cake anyway, hehe), a D.I.Y birthday was given. Let's open and see.
Tadaaaa.... Don't you think is great? Love and heart



Thanks you for making me a pleasant night.
It's third year forcelebrating my birthday with DIM,
you guys like never missed out.
Muackzzz....