Bufday Celebration ♥5

Another birthday celebration from Mr. Forward, ppl start spam me, honestly not purposely to show off okay, just good friends are beside and ready for me to celebrate this big day, i will also ready for them when they need me most alright.

I knew him around half year when i been in Hong Kong trip with Lilian, he is as a tour leader always lead us around Hong Kong, and help us carried the luggage as we're the only 2 young pretty girls among those uncles LOL!!! He is kind and nice person actually.
Definitely he doesn't know about my birthday until he saw my album posted one by one, hence, he invite me and Lilian for dinner on middle of April as apologize, why not? Be half year not to see him. hehe. =)

Cam-whore in the lift.
I'm upset while looking picture, majority people told i'm look good in real than picture. Is it good feedback? I don't know, sound not good. fed-up =(

Taaaadaaaaa~ Xenri D'Garden Terrace Japanese Cuisine.

I love the environment =)



This is a private room, only VIP able to get it with certain number of people.
Because of Forward, we get the private room easily, i am like a kid jumping here, running there as no people can see whatever we did inside the room, even have no table manners, haha this is what i prefer, always take care your image as first is quite suffering, i do always complain to my mum why i'm not born as a boy, argh, otherwise i can do whatever i like, i have much freedom than now. To be a boy is my wish, girl have to take care a lot of thing and image. mafan.
A bit out of topic actually, sowie. Ops, don't get misunderstanding, it's doesn't mean i'm abmornal or les alright, just i'm lazy person.
There are variety of fooood~
Come, let's picture do a talking .=)
Sashimi

Teriyaki
Ramen/Udon
Salmon Sushi
Fresh Prawn
Fresh Oyster


The cute sushi, it's refresh the drama of Rippling Blossom. hehe
Me and Forward.
Aiks again, fed-up with my face =.=
He look so min qiong to have a picture with me huh. lol
Big thank you to him.





Private room provided japanese slipper easy for you to change when you going to take food at outside.


Chawanmushi
Hot dish

Side food.
He is busying taking picture and upload to fb LOL


Desserts.

She is eating and i forcing her to picture LOL



This is the most funny part.
Suddenly the waiter take a birthday coming in, a little bit shocked almost a month late but still gotta blow candle and make a wish, wth, haha. I can't stop laughing while seeing the cake, lol.
The dark chocolate cake is quite nice but it finished my sister once get it home =(
I just get a little slice of cake, i miss the cake wei.




An extra present and the souvenir- Shanghai Expo (which been leave it almost few month) received from Forward, i like it so much.
诚意和没的区别真的很大.
有诚意的,无论人在多远多么迟,送上给你的永远是最真诚的祝福.
没诚意的,一句生日快乐就敷衍了事的人,诚意的限度应该真的很有限,也不需要再期待他会带给你什么, 无论他说的天花龙凤都是白说.
一个简单的晚饭就教我有所领悟,我智商又上升了,呵呵呵~~~