28 July 2011

Honestly, i spent once per week in k room to shout, scream.

Am too stress, haha!
Threw much of money in karaoke man, gosh!
Every week sing with different people but i still remain LOL
Last 2 day, 18 people packed in a huge room @ Red box Low Yat,
Sang only about 5 songs and cost me RM4 per song. Get what i mean? LOL
I more prefer each person each mic, in other words, 2-3 person is enough for me thou.
Sing k is my habits, no matter how i feel on that day.
I think i get used to. Aiks, is it good? No idea.

Feeling happy when staying in home.
No trouble, no gossip, no one could hurt me.
People treating you good, doesn't mean their heart is the same.
There's motive inside.
No one could see thou.
Promise given whatever you wish to.
In the end, never keep their words even you not been recognize as well.
This is human being.
I saw the real, the truth of you.
Disappointment still.
But, thanks you i had grow up and learned a lesson of you.
I am not a kind person but you made it.
You're look 'great', unfortunately you're nothing.
It's doesn't matter as i am moving forward.
Let's break up, not a big deal.
Goodbye.