31 July 2011

Aiyo, i look noob in the picha, LOL.

Well well well, i'm being good in these days.
Life as usual- class, home, work, boyfie, assignments (the most headache and dislike!), friends, family, favorite, bla bla bla.
Keep it up my good mood. I love you to be with me in every single day, muahahahaha.
Mum's leg was injured by machine, my heart get hurt as well. sob :'(
Not going to hike for this weekends.
Today is Sunday! 31st July.
Yeah! Say bye bye to July, i have been passed the most tough month thou.
After breakfast with family, ask dad fetch me to Baskin Robbin and get two half gallons ice cream, woah~~~ Super excited, i love ice cream so much! Sllrrrppp~ Yum yum =)
Am lazy to transfer the picha from camera, lazy bug in the house, hehe.
5 months to go, haha!
I know someone going to tease that im crazy, yea but still. XD
I wanna go for vacation badly!!!! Argh~~~
Achieving my goal.
Gambate =)