IKEA and Delicious Day

Wednesday, we girls keep our words to have high tea session at Delicious @ The Marc Residence for Everyday Coupon, yeah, it's Everyday again, lol. I love Everyday, it give great deal in everyday. =)

Make up myself and headed to IKEA breakfast with Crystal.
I missed IKEA's food so much, ice cream, curry puff, coffee, pastry and so so much, kinda long time not been here about 1 year.


Mushroom soup.
Coffee


Me

Crystal.
Did a lil shopping since we're fulled with breakfast.
I shopped again! What's wrong with me? Anyone could stop me? Oh please. >.<
Ding dong~~ Tea time~ It's time to meet up my girls. *sweet*

Inside the lift.
Oh ya, Delicious high tea set again, muahaha. We're waiting for the rest. Excited. =)



She was busy texting to her hubby boy.

Finally, here we are and here we go!!!
From the top: Woon Fun, Rachel (the sick girl but manage to join us), Lilian.
The front: Crystal and me.
Da Bian Gang, LOL!
Nah, this is the bad habit and behavior when having smartphone, keep checking in, whatsapps, gaming. I'm the one who be transparent. Aiks.. Hate you girls lah =(((
Since Rachel and Lilian have a bad experience for their first in Delicious, and me too, have a click for a view on my first Delicious. Hence, they would want me to choose the cake for them. So why not? hehe.
I'd picked strawberry cheesecake and peach and banana crumble with vanila ice cream as our choice of cake.
Thanks God, it's really better than our first time.


The hot mocha.

Affogato, i've recommend to Lilian and Crystal since i had it on my first, they fall in love with. Lol.

Hot chocolate.
The drinks.

The high tea set is fulled enough until i had skipped my dinner and breakfast for the next day. Unbelievable! XD


We keep on taking picture in tea session.
Continue for second round, Mid Valley, shop again, LMAO.
What an enjoyable day hanging out with girls. XOXO