Yuzu The Garden- WeBUY

Steph has been travel in Sabah and Sarawak on July. She was my VIP guest when ZUST having grand opening during that time but her trip crashed with my event so ya. I'm been there alone. Pity. =(
Well, we met up after he came back from travel few weeks later. Purposely bought two voucher from WeBuy and brought her for dine in as bufday celebration (she was in hometown on her bufday).
She had moved out from Uni to somewhere around nearby Uni. Pay her visit to her new room. Is much comfortable and better than Uni hostel, coz hostel really suck ok, can't even imagine how could ppl stay for few years until they grad!
She bought me Sarawak's local product-Black pepper with the cat bottle. To be frankly, i love the cat bottles than pepper so much! Lol!
I remembered that day was Friday and Mid Valley was freaking jams as hell! Jams+in search car park took me 1 hour! Gotta thank you a leng zai who lend me his car park place when he came out from lift and saw me looking car park like crazy! XD He lead me all the way, even ppl was waiting him to reserve his car but he never bother still waive his hand and ask me to come, how sweet can it be? OMG! Thank you so much! *wink* We both loud of laugh like crazy! LOL!!!

Rushing to The Garden for Yuzu, almost missed the reserve time. Alright! Here we go!!! =)

It's serve higher quality than Sushi Zanmai, please beware of your wallet, ha! Beside food quality, also, serve good service quality, good environment and even Japanese choose to dine at here! Woohoo~ We keep looking on the huge and heavy menu what to order,it is lil pricy but worth! Alright, place our ordered, cam-whore with that. haha!





TADAAAA~~~~ my set meal! I bet i will full till vomit before i start it!



Let's see what i get in this set meal:

Terriyaki Chicken

Assorted sushi
Salad
Assorted sashimi (OMG, it's better than Zanmai, i love salmon!)
Assorted tempura
Chawanmushi
Miso soup
Assorted fruits
Side dish


I couldn't imagine i had finished !!!! Yeahoo~~~~
Let's start shopping. But i don't think i shop much as i keep searching for good food, i love my food! heheheh!

See! Gongcha for next. lol


Then, cream puff. Wth
Next Chatime! Somebody going to give up me as well, i can't live without food.


Hahah! Is really nice spent my day with her as both of us are foodies!!!!
Food is everything for us! muahahahaha!