10.04.14

It's our anniversary but I'm staying in room to spend my own time. It's been four days including today never meeting up. I don't know is this normal no, but I'm not used to it, I'm feeling sad right now. How should I be more understanding so that someone will noticed about me and care me? I'm not asking to take care of me everyday like a kid but no matter how independent is the gal is, she still need caring from boyfie, I bet this would agreed by every gal.

I wonder why all my friends who are in couple, they still can be lovely sweet bird all the time although they have couples year of relationship. Seriously, I'm envy them. They used to hang out for dinner, movie, shopping and used to do things together but me, alone all the time.

I wish today may have a simple dinner or hang out on our anniversary but nothing. I'm so upset and I don't know how to tell that actually I don't like this kind of feeling, it's hurt. I even hate it. I don't like ppl being cold to me. I have so much things to share with but always not the right person who beside me. And I need to get all these things done by myself when I facing difficulty. Not to say I'm not independent enought, but I wish someone who show his caring to me at least. Although I can handle myself sometimes or most of the time.

Or maybe this is my life. Maybe I need to be alone in my life although I have the other half. A little action is enough to show how you care about the person that you care. Or maybe, I'm not that important, just a human companion or maybe I'm nothing.

Well, I'm nothing. What a gift today. Thanks.