Acer Launch Event










Went to Acer launch event at Mandarin Oriental Hotel for worked as receptionist at registration counter. =)
We had arrival before the event start, walk around and take a look at the Sultan Lounge which is an underground lounge.
The tone and atmosphere is quite nice and relax.
I had unexpected met one of the Astro Battleground dance team, Dancologist. *wee*
Since the venue is quite high class, we requested to wear dinner gown and high heels.
I'm not enjoyed at all as the air conditioning is too freeze make me felt uncomfortable and I'd brought my camera without a battery! T^T
WTH! I hate careless me!!!
That day really spoil my mood gao gao. ARGH! T^T
That's why I din capture my gown wear look. *sigh*
Anyway, i still gain lot of experience for this job. =)

*Credit to Amanda's hp ^^