Desa Park City

Someone had promised to help me photo shoot at last year now finally achieved it! LOL!
Guys, i really unexpected lol !!! XD

Well, i'd overslept again felt guilty as they came from so far and purposely fetch me for shooting and make 3 of them waiting for me inside the car. >A< *sorry*
Ok, having their lunch and my brunch at Friends Cafe since i'd long time didn't went there for yamcha.

OMG! Their food is suck!!! Is that my problem? Disappointed again.
The only one cafe who serve in good quality for foods and services now had already GONE!

Oh my mamamia~ *spoil gao gao liao*

Well, went to Desa Park City get ready for our shoot but the weather is too hot man!
There is not good in condition for shooting, we have no choice and wait at New Zealand Natural for the cool weather.
2 of us start makeup at public place! LOL! What a nice 'experience' for me huh?
Felt pai seh nia when there is pedestrians pass by and look at us! XD
I'm not very used to as first time putting the thick eye las
hes, felt like my eyes gonna fall. LOL!
The half way in shooting suddenly there was an administrator asked us to stop photography .
OMG! Luckily he didn't asked us to delete the previo
us photo if not i think i'm going to 'delete' him first! Lol!
Well, we gonna look for a new location to continue our shooting session. T^T

Finally went to the park which nearby my house but the fe
el is totally different!
What to do, we gonna forced to cancel as seeing the quick rain and he could not get any inspiration. *sad*

Look forward for next week. =)

Makeup at New Zealand Natural. Before and after putting the thick eye lashes XD
Does it look any different?
Done makeup
Photographer and my driver XD


Our stuff =D


Going to another location





Credit to Sam and Kawai's effort =)



*THE END*