Sing K+Zanmai

Since last Thursday i do make a big shopped with my da bian gang,
today i did is hang out with my baby Lilian without other members and no more big shop!
As we really started 'po chan' liao when haven go for Redang as holiday T^T
*Pity us*
Headed to Green Box for K session and my voice damn sexy man because my sore throat haven fully recover and i'd make a high key for it! LOL
Can't imagine and never expect that i can sing for high key even i'd serious sore throat.
She like get shocked and look at me even my voice at last is already hoarse. XD
Is difficult for her to tahan my hoarse voice. Sorry babe =)
Well, went to Low Yat for my dinner at Sushi Zanmai.
Honestly, i'm a loyalty customer for it as i can recognized a cashier at Low Yat Zanmai who is transferred from Sunway outlet. LOL!
I think she was getting shocked and surprise when the way i asking her. LOL.
Anyway, really have fun and enjoyed the day with my sweety. =)
Have a nice day everyone =)

Good luck to Lilian and Rachel in their exam.
Wish you guys all the best. =)
Let's yam sing after this, waiting for you guys. =D
*muackzz*

*Didn't bring my camera and capture for any picture because never thought she will date me out for today so ya. =)