Job Train

Get a lot of paperwork from the training and a scarf as uniform entire =.=

Went to training alone and get there 1/2 hour earlier before the training start.
Hate the person who always ask us be punctual but they doesn't be punctual on time.
The meeting room became smaller and smaller and warm as well as too many promoters applied for Sensodyne Sensitive Toothpaste job and totally it divided by 3 hypermarket which are Jaya Jusco, Giant, Carrefour.
Am not paying full attention while the trainer is talking.
I felt sleepy as i lack of sleep on yesterday =.=
A noob fellow inform me the training will be taking around 2-3 hour but lastly waste me another 2 1/2 hour for listening rubbish over there.
First time go for training in my working experience, nonsense a
nd rubbish.
Kinda grumpy as they doesn't manage and inform proper what should do and doesn't keep delay the time to let go.
Everybody is like rushing for time included me but trainer told that compulsory have to done for the role play.

OMG! I hate this part so much! Damn!
What for to train your promote skill? I didn't think that those aunty will stop down and listen what you going to promote.
They wont feel interested what is the ingredient for your product whether is active ingredient or inactive ingredient.STUPID!

Already felt wanna give-up the job before went to the training. Suffering me >.<
Felt bad T^T

Well, hanged out as usual at night time for yamcha session.
I think i get addicted with someone voice haha!
Purposely went there to listen she singing.Admire her voice so much but except her face! LOL

Begin
Break record ^^
So syokkk~~~

I think i'll have a 'tou dai' named as fei lui no.2 liao haha... =D


Credit to Crystal's souvenir

Thanks to my darling Crystal gift me this when she went to Cameron Highland with her dear.
Sure you will felt weird why is chocolate instead of strawberry or corn from Cameron Highland???
Don't ask why even herself also don't know haha.
Chocolate again!!! Still got few boxes of chocolate i haven yet finish! >.<
Can't take any chocolate in this month. haha
Anyway, thanks =)