Careless

Purposely woke up early in the morning to get myself prepare well and headed to college after went to fetch Ash. =)
I did a BIG mistake in my college life and this is the first ever in my life - I'd forgot to register my exam and soon i am going to exam in early of the August! Really admire myself how come i can did such mistake!!!
There are few reason :
First, friends registered at May and that time i am coming back from Redang Island with Da Bian Gang.
Second, since there are no one mention about the registration then i am waiting for them till i forgot.
Third, i really busy recently of working, study, and family problem even though all in my minds can't flash back others except these. =.="

*sigh*
Can't accepted WHY i can be so careless huh??? OMG!!!! Grrrr~~~
60bucks flies away from my wallet in this morning even thought some of my friends told me that is WORTH to pay but i still unwilling la wei~~~ T______T *hurt*

Stupid, useless, careless me! T__________T
2 weeks more exam around the corner. What and where should i focus on?
Honestly, i have no idea man. *sigh gao gao*