Worst

TWILIGHT SAGA:ECLIPSE & TOY STORY 3

This is the most movie i wish to watch la!!!! But i had missed the chance to watch toy story :'( *aiks
Today went to facial alone since mummy need go to massage and she had no time to bird me :'(
The first question of beautician asked me was: are you too tired girl?
I: yes, i am.
See! How fast the result shown on my face once i am keep burn mid night oil and less rest. OMG!!!
Feel want to cry when i saw on my face... It's getting worst and worst :'(
The only way can save my face is SLEEP!!! But sound like is not possible for me, lot of stuff waiting for me to be done in a short while. Grrr~~~
Beautician told that my face is quite sensitive and special so, those one type of skin care cannot together apply on cheeks, and T-section (nose and forehead) must have two different type of skin care to apply or else will get more worst. Definitely moody because of this, gonna spend on skin care product le but i am not willing to do so. =(
My mind keep running seem like i still got some stuff haven complete but not sure what else i haven complete. Easily get dizziness, is it related with rest too? @.@ *aiks
Whatever lah... Gonna away to sleep. Sweet dream everyone =)