Redang Day 1

Hehe... I gonna refresh back the memory while blogging about my Redang trip with Da Bian Gang... XDD Sorry to say that i am extremely busy since i start my work before Redang and force to stop blogging in short while and, now would like to continue my story but doesn't know does my lovely readers will continue view my blog as usual too? Anyway, sorry keep waiting for =)

The day before we depart, i became driver fetch Lilian, Mr. Tay, Woon Fun to yamcha at Murni Discovery; Rachel still packing her stuff (actually she is free on whole day but still haven finished pack and i think she decide move up her wardrobe to Redang XD), Yoke gonna accompany her man back to hometown for some stuff. So 4 of us went to yamcha along and gathered at my home after this, Ms. R met us up later. XD Well, i didn't sleep for whole night as ready go to KL Central around 4am then took bus to LCCT met up yoke's couple. =)
After done for registration then we R-E-A-D-Y-T-O-F-L-Y le~~~~ huhu~~~


the only 2 guys... man dou~~~
sweeties and the gang


Arrive at Terengganu airport after an hour in the board. Jump into a van and wait for resort's driver send us to jetty. It took an hour to jetty too, extremely exhausted and fall asleep inside the van until they wake me up. haha
inside the van
first time camwore with 7ppl totally break my record XD

Here is the jetty and we wait for the boat. As Lilian's information, they are using sampan travel passenger to Pulau before this, feel lucky because they had upgraded their size and quality of sampan ops... should called B.O.A.T. haha... Another 1 hour been taken ... Sleepy liao~~~

2 malay girls with 'tudung' and one without XD

finally arrived

This is the resort that we stay for 3D2N =) There is a little briefing and having our lunch after this. OMG forgot to share the moment when lunch time! They will ring the bell to remind us is already lunch time and you have to be in fast motion line up if not left only batang of vegetable, chicken bone, and some sauce. Once we had such 'nice' experience, every meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even tea time, we will gather at canteen and wait before half an hour the meal start! Feel like inside National Service nia... But my camp's food and drinks is nice than there la weii... Is true! It recall back the scene while in NS =)

H.E.A.R.T.

Went to snorkeling after lunch... The view is nice, and everything is nice. Love Redang so much!!! Saw Nemo fish some more and baby shark too!!! =) Is tiring but fun.

Have a walk at evening =) Got feel gao gao ah~~~~ Non stop snapping the photo with them ... hehe... Beh tahan liao haha


love this picha so much


competition of throwing slippers but im the winner finally XD

I don't know who's idea actually and held a shoe throwing competition. Everyone was looking at us make us feel pai seh nia haha I wish to do shooting at any Pulau because the feel really nice and relax man! lol
credit to my camera and my skill hahaha

Would like to give an explanation about this picha. ( I think rushing assignment until i siao liao LOL) I not going to capture this picha purposely just tidak sengaja 'ka-cha' then here is my work. hehe... The shadow of couple make me feel like they facing many problem and difficulties along the way but they ruled out those problems and never give up.
Anyway, the1460 day you guys been together. Wishing you 2 Happy 4th anniversary ! Hope there is another 4th year =)

haven capture she already falls down LOL
shadows of us



Here is another couple in our gang. What a sweet couple, never depart with the partner even just a second. haha... Someone will complaint me if she saw this hehe





someone said look like AV =.="








wahahahaha~~~
Should i credit to Mr. Tay's work? lol... He did wrote a big big PIG in chinese word and someone started burn liao hahah..... I think the war is going to start if we meet together

Our Mr. Tay

My picha spoil because of him =.=!!!



credit to Mr. Tay


credit to mr edwin

act cute... beh tahan
The stupid guy told there is his future and he is looking on it. Guess what, i really cant being with him together even a second!!! My mouth will get bigger and bigger WHY? When two of us meet up there is no topic to chat but is much of topic to LAUGH!!! We can just laugh even we haven start talking OMG my mouth get 2inch bigger liao~~~ This is the sentence i do always say to him! Directly spoil my image when been together even Lilian also beh tahan to us liao ... haha
he is looking and pointing on his 'future' =.="
their future.... act like sat in the city - G4 XD



Another funny story, i had been ask by Crystal went down to their room and chit chat with two couple, Rachel and Woon Fun was sleeping in their room. Well, they start gambling but i doesn't know at all... So lying on their bed then girls and boys talk until they switch off the light and i fall asleep. Someone woke me up ask for some alcohol then only i realized im lying in the middle of bed between two couple!!!! Walao 我接受唔到咯!!! =.=!!! pai seh dao~~~~

a tower of beers!
Lilian didn't drink much but her face like drank for whole tower haha



I love pool =)
Still remember last time Bangkai taught me how to play this, since she is not around in Malaysia and i have stop for quite long time till now Edwin and Woon Fun taught me and refresh back all the technique haha then........... fall in love with it! =)