Redang Day 3

I think there is thousand times in my mind:
I AM UNWILLING TO GO HOME!
Force to accept the fact no matter how unwilling i am... boh bian~~~ *sigh
Get back room to pack up my stuff and get ready at downstairs after breakfast. Just have some game while waiting for the boat. All of us keep laughing and sweating beside LOL I think my mouth get 6inch bigger liao because of someone =.=!!!



my face look sour because of the waether!
group photo before we leave
Is time to say bye-bye to Redang, a wonderful island =) Wish to visit here again and hope come over here for shooting =p Take an hour plus to reach bus station then had our lunch nearby bus station and getting on to the bus around 1pm. Guess what, around 8hours we only reached KL!!! Gosh man, my buttock is suffering! LOL First ever take a long distance bus!! 8hours is not easy to tahan la weiii~~~
Dinner around Jalan Ipoh and fetch them home. =)
Oh ya we received a T-shirt from Pelangi Resort as 20th anniversary gift. Quite meaningful for us as both of us are 20 =D



going back home le ^^

That's all for my story.
Still miss Redang when i am blogging about it. LOL =)