Brave

Went through the old picha in my document and saw a something between me and someone. My expression was like OMG wtf i'm talking about? such stupid and noob during that period. Again i read back the whole thing, haha, i keep laughing with myself. I storied to my best ever friend who always advice and guild me how to face the life problem. He still remember what is my love, purposely draw this to encourage me since he is not around here with distance 3k+ km far from me. I miss him badly, i miss the moment we been together, we cried, we laugh, we happy, we sad together.


What a bad hand drawing but i still admire =D
Ask me to be brave, easier facing every kind of problem.
We have to encounter the difficulties in every single day like never end.
Have to be tough,tougher in every brand new day but how long could be carry on?
Everyone will be tiring in oneday and started get bored.
Did someone wonder how could life on going?

One day, one of my friend fetch me home and we started discuss about our further study, when i told them i'm might not going to continue my further study, they was shocked and asked why. I looked at them and didn't know how should i answer. It is i lost my motivation? Or something wrong? They still suggest even to take part time just go and finished the program since i'd done my diploma soon.
Oh God, please lead the way to me.

I told him before i want to be more slimmer and he did asked me how do i want to look like.
I wish my cheek become more slim like a seed (瓜子脸), big eyes,sharp nose and cherry mouth. LOL
Like mission impossible to have such features unless plastic surgery XD
Then he drawn me this, lol,
he told me a person should be self-sufficiency with own features no matter how does you look like. Hmm, okay, sometime i felt he is lame and boring as he will story lot of theory to me but i still love him, i beg him however must back to here even just awhile after he graduated. I want to meet him up! =D
I love my friend most =)
I need friend badly =)

Is time to start my assignment, stress is killing me badly right now. =(