Green Wood Party Night


As your information, my lovely course-mate keep ask me make some Green Wood for them, ops sorry not some but is as much as i can for easier they can 'da pao' bring back home as desserts. LOL Sorry la my dears, i really don't have enough time on this kind of stuff even i could wish i can rest well and have some spare time on it. =(

So, majority of them suggest to have some BBQ or what in my house to have fun after submit the assignment. Actually BBQ is not such a main point, they just want to eat my hand made Green Wood then only 'shun bin' held BBQ to avoid monotonous. LOL My funny lovely course-mate always have some unexpected idea XD
Some of them even ask whether they can bring tupperware for 'da pao' Green Wood or not? OMG
I'm wonder will the Green Wood drive them crazy on that day? Hopefully not, if not i'm the one who going to suffer on that night. haha
Well, i can't wait for that day actually, and i'm quite busy recently.
Good, i want to be that ha.
I just want to be normal as i wish.
Good night