Functional Handbag Chain


I found something interesting and new in HK when did a little shopping then bought it some as souvenir. Before i start show you the uses of this, let me ask you a question, what you're think this look like of your first sight? I can 100% guarantee that no one will get the answer! Lot of my friends can't even guessed what it is but when they knew the truth, then sound like "O.H.~~~" will came out surely and fall in love with! I never bluff but it's true! Trust me! Especially girls haha =)
Let's show you the uses of the cute stuff! The picha above was the outlook of the cute stuff.
Next, (please scroll down)

v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Open it out and it's look like a handcuff that police use to catch thief but not that function to use for my girls LOL (scroll down again)
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Beside of the flower there is an extension and pull it out for further use. =)
Now, the main point begin...
(again)
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Hang your bag into the chain, then...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Dang~ Dang~ Dang~ Hang the flower on the table after the bag hang into the chain! Do you get me and sound like "oh~~~" ? haha
It's a functional handbag chain! Don't you think is cool huh? I don't think it can be found in M'sia. It's attractive and cool as it's bring lot of convenience for me to hang the bag when i going out for a meal or yamcha with friends and family and i don't need to put my bag at behind of the chair or on my leg, i love to bring big bag in everywhere but sometime even feel it's too trouble.
I think some of the girls are facing the same problem with me right? =)

Beside, i had did a little experiment that this handbag chain quite affordable to load for 1-2 bag but make sure you don't put some heavy stuff like gold or stone inside your bag ya.
I think my Da Bian Gang and piggies gang was started using this functional cute stuff, some of them thought i will bought them the key chain again, they started felt lame however they are more excited than me when they saw this LOL
I was shocked that you girls and guys do love my souvenir so much. =D
Today, me and my piggies even started using this during the class and the girl behind of us kept asked where did us get this since she kept observed the handbag chain and not pay attention inside the class! LOL
Someone suggested me should buy more from HK and sell it in M'sia! LOl What's a good idea huh? haha

Have a nice day =)