SWISS.3 Whitening Collagen Eye Mask

I bought a lot of skin care product from HK when i went for vacation, hehe throw much of money in skin care and cosmetic proudct LOL I'm addicted with these kind of product and keep make noise to mum ask her accompany me to beauty fair but she doesn't bird me at all :'(
Well, let me introduce you something especially for girls, it is collagen eye mask. I feel good after trying this =)

SWISS.3 Whitening Collagen Eye Mask


Let's see

v
v
v
v
v
v

v
SWISS 3 Whitening Collagen Eye Mask is a product from Switzerland and a box of eye mask contain 8 pairs of collagen eye mask.
OMG!!!! I love their collagen, it's sooooo much and rich! I can even apply the extra collagen for my whole face as it's wasting if just throw away, besides, try to apply on hands as well for better result=)

To apply, moisten your face with water and apply the SWISS.3 Whitening Eye Mask around your eyes, it conforms to the contours of your face like a 'second skin' for 20 minutes. Then, tear out the SWISS.3 Whitening Eye Mask, if you wish to get a better result may apply toner and eye gel will do.

Before

After

I found that my skin around my eye more brighten and smooth, and fine lines get lesser than before!
WOW! Excited after giving a tried!
Let's talk about the price...
Usually for normal price HKD 555 (RM 277.50) per box but now they having a promotion package, buy 2 box will 1 box free, in other meaning 3 box = 1 set will cost HKD 296 (RM148). After divided to 3 box each box will only cost HKD 98.70 (RM49)
Further information may refer to Bonjour World of Beauty
As my opinion, the price is quite reasonable, girls definitely know collagen is not such a cheap stuff and it really will have better result if keep maintain with. So ya, it's quite worth to have it

This is my sharing to you all, hope you will like it, comment are welcomed.
Have a nice day =D