Weekend

Hey readers, it's me come up to say hi =)
To those who are my friends in fb were knew i had already uploaded some photos of HK vacation in fb however bloggie never been update, you know right, i gonna type out and explain of course take me some time, hehe, but no worries i will done it before end of the month
(if possible la... LOL)
The second day came back from HK direct met up wirh my Da Bian Gang for yamcha by the way gave them souvenirs and had a discussion regarding a BBQ! Wow, i'm so excited because it's ages never having such gathering and i miss the moment when we chatting, fooling and eating around with my girls. I love my girls so so much! \(^o^)/ *wee*
Well, hopefully there is no rain, no thunderstorm, no red warning (it's happened in HK LOL) and blah blah blah... I just want enjoy the moment with my girls. *pray gao gao*

I'd read someone blog since she asked me to read so and i found that she keep mentioned my name huh? Stupid girl if you could be fast in motion than me for updating your blog, no worries i'll let you be the first, then i be the one who link your blog into my blog ,LILIAN HO muahahaha
Just ignore this paragraph, i don't know what i'm posting about. She is waiting to finish from work but 2 1/2 hours to go. What should she do to spend her spare time? No idea >"<

Enjoy tonight! Cheers!!!

*Congratulation to my dear dear, i'm waiting for final! Keep it up! muackzzz

Have a nice weekend everyone =)