Scars


Just realized the pain when i get shower, wtf. Didn't remembered how i get the hurt maybe while hiking or else impossible i go and bang the wall. lol
Kinda long time never get injured i mean never get injured since i'm an adult.
I'm super duper hyperactive when i was a small girl, love to running over here and there without noticing by adult, i'm just noob enough,used to bang to glass door without realized there is a door in front, stepped into the longkang without my noticed when i was walking, fell down from the chair like a superman, and even i love to fight with my cousin when he used to grab my toys.
And now, all those this memories become scars stick on my body especially hand, elbow,legs, and face. haha
Then i grew up, those scars are fading away, but felt like just happened on yesterday. =D
Peoples changes in every single day, we do not look back or reverse but we do capture the nice memories in our life.
Yesterday was my last day in diploma life, refresh back all the scene, who had attend and pass by in my life, who i met in the begin and the last, who changed my mind all the most and others.
There are happy, sadness, emo, mad, idiot but do memorable.
Cheers =)