After Assignment

The day i done my assignment and quickly send darling a message for chatime since she dated me the day before but i'm not too sure whether can i attend as i'm rushing assignment but finally i did it. Thanks God her darling called her up and realized my message or else just bye bye. haha
Met up at chatime, i'd ordered honey lemon aloe and she'd black tea with pearl. *yum yum*
Honey lemon aloe is smooth not too sweet instead. Pearl also quite Q as well =)

Her loath smile, i'm look like aunty in this hair style. No idea how should i style my hair. =(
Ok, finally she headed to Carl's Junior as brunch since she is considering what should she taking as her brunch. haha I suggested Carl's Junior but i didn't take, i'm too full with liquid. haha

This girl trying act cute. haha But she do, cuter than me at least haha
I love the star so much! =)
The burger served in huge size, almost bigger than her chubby face. LOL
She'll puke me once she saw this! XD

Everything done, it's time prepare for final.
Tomorrow will be my last class in my diploma in marketing course.
Wish me luck kay.
Good night =)