Kuan Meng Bufday

18th Nov was our DIM Kuan Meng birthday!
I used to call him as soh j because he used to said rude words in front of us with funny tone! lol
He always act like idiot in front of us and we always laughing like idiot in front of him! LOL x 1000
Really beh tahan...
My whole gang purposely gathered at college and celebrated with him at Sg. Wang =)
Bought him a piece of small birthday card for wishing him happy birthday in different of language we have japanese, cantonese, english, french, german, thailand, korean, jawi, vietname, bahasa malaysia, and even indian! LOL x 2000
I just can't stop laughing!!! hahaahahahahahah
Marketing student are just too rich in IDEA!!!! XD
Accidentally found this picha in my lappie, took it after my hair cut.


LOOK! I'm so CUTE! hahahahaha. Please ignore the stupid fellow beside me, he does always act cute when taking picha with our girls. haha. I'm cute right? CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! haha x 1000
But it doesn't match with my height, wondering how good if i'm short like someone. haha x 2000
The length of my hair is medium till shoulder and still consider gotta go for hair cut or keep it long?
Who can provide me some idea? >.< *headache*

Again, happy birthday to you, our Leong Kuan Meng!!!
Wishing you everything goes smooth and appreciate =)