Nail Art

We planned to nail art for long time ago.
Headed to Connaught pasar malam last few weeks and get some materials.

Out of idea actually, keep asking each other :what color you want to apply? "I don't know" "You?"
"I don't know also."
I emphasize i want go for high-tea after this. She said good idea then make it fast.

Get myself a dark blue nail colouring, actually this is use for pendicure. haha.
My hands is chubby, light color will make the effect more obvious. ha.
Base coat + strengthen is a must before start colouring.
Busying her "love" shape art.
Draw out lines after colored, wondering what should i add on?
Berserk when my nail art spoiled because of the glue, she lend me a hand do it for me, haha.
Tadaa~ Is it look nice? I love it much! Like pro. lol
Hers one. I love her love shape. =)

After nail arts its already evening. No more high-tea, its high-tea +dinner. =.="
Levain not crowded as daily, we pick a seat and go for order directly, I'm starved. I hate the feeling of starve. Once starve, i'll crazy and bad temper. haha.

This is just appetizer of us. haha.
Custard freak take away extra custard bun for hostel.
Custard freak and custard bun. haha
Potato salad.
Spaghettini.
This is our desserts-MACAROON
The bite like you biting the sugar.
Super duper sweet, I drank a litre of plain water after it. OMG, so so so sweetness!
No more second chance except i'm desire for sweet stuff.
Well, she get home safely, i guess she is busy baking CNY cookies.
She will bring me few tin,have to wait for her come back, haha.

Miss ya =D