Stolen Cafe@ Aman Puri

Kinda long time didn't meet dear dear-Natalie like for ages!
Surprised received her invite for dinner from text.
Ashley meet us up after from work.
She suggested Stolen cafe since it's nearby her working place.
Oh dear my Ashley, she look darker, working everyday sure be tiring. =(
Stolen cafe is instead of Station 1 Cafe in Aman Puri.
We talked the whole way like non-stop. haha.
Shes is busier than me nowadays, working and studying all the time.
She looks gorgeous than before, always. =)

The place look good but the food...... haha
Beef noodle.
Chicken Spaghetti.
Fresh clams spaghetti.
Triple shot desserts- Tiramisu, Mango madness, Almond Longan.

I'm excited when i was told she saw me that day on live competition. Actually she's in search for familar face and she found me, smile to me but i didn't realized who suppose she looking for. What a funny. We've schedule our next plan.
I can't wait for our next meet dear dear! =)