Karaoke+Reunion dinner @Da Bian Gang

Purposely asked for leave outing with them. I'm damn good i tell you.
A quite long time no ask for leave and outing with my gangs. haha
Supposed go to college collect my result, i didn't sleep well on night, over slept, woke up late, i asked for another 5 min for me to prepare.
I'm exhausted that day, a little bit moody because lack of sleep, then xiao-hong (pimples) comes visit me, argh. I hate you xiao-hong!
All us went for brunch since karoake doesn't not inclusive meal.

Woon Fun and Lilian was watching drama. See how they get attracted.

My salad pan mi. So healthy, full with greens and fruits. Yummy =)
Karaoke time! Lack of sleep caused my voice outta control.
Headed to The Curve Marche for dinner.
Wth of my face? Ugly. Woon Fun look nice. She attracted me when i look at this picture.
4 of us, ops. My camera can't fixed 4 of us. haha.
Woon Fun's expression grab my attention once! LOL
Purposely show off my nail art. haha
Marche Movenpick. =D


YEE SANG's TIME!
Yeah! Second yee sang in 2011. Wondering how many yee sang i could eat in 2011? haha.
The waiter forgot gave us salmon, we realized after lou sang, looking for him.
Coming after we lou sang, damn! Chinese doesn't lou twice you know?
Salmon given is large than outside restaurants. We're excited!


Potato soup
Crepe with Salmon.
Chicken Pizza
Rosti with smoked turkeys.
Chicken chop with baked potato.
Spaghetti of the day.


Look at their eating face. haha


End up with a group photo. =)