Untitled

Hey all you, sorry for late update. Quite busy for my CNY. Still in CNY mood, haha.
Went back to college last Thursday, finally collected result slip.
Do you know, been nightmare i failed the paper for few weeks back. wtf. Afraid all the time, worries this really could happen in my life, even escape from it. uh, i hated been nightmare. Experienced to cry in dream before, pillow is wet when wake up, aduh =.=" I don't know why this could happened, really no idea. One thing can confirmed is i hate nightmare!

Integrated Marketing Communication A
Personal Selling B+
International Marketing C

Hehe, the moment i hold my result is like sweating, praying please don't be dream come true! Phew luckily couldn't happen!!! Look to IM at first, really thanks God! =)
Haha, quite satisfy with my result, smiling all the way home, muahaha.
IM is the worst paper i'd done, C already enough to shut my mouth up. haha. Only i knew what's going on, lol. Anyway, as long as all pass, no resit, no retake, then okay! =)
Personal Selling, my lecturer expected us to get distinction but i just got B+, a little bit step into A, too bad but i know i did my best and he as well huh? ;p
By the way, done registration for my degree. =)
Been quite long time not for study, have i to adapt? lol what a nonsense.
Headache when think of assignment, think of pimples; when think of pimples think of no rest; when think of no rest think of going to die! LOL!
Quite challenging, try my best and all the best! =)