Sabrina's Bufday

Ding Dong~ (Another ding dong), this time not for me but is my little monster sis. =p
For your information, my youngest sis's birthday drop on lunar new year, it was holiday, she was complaining to mummy no one celebrate her birthday.
I was gathering information from Cupcake Chic since few weeks back in order to give her a surprise. =)

She came back from school that day and i was working but Sharon did storied me the whole process, lol. We both started daily activity as well. Suddenly 2 indian guy ding dong and asked her to take a look. Indian guy about her name and she was huh? She very noob when talking with stranger, lol. Guessing she's wonderstruck? haha. I think so.

I love the HAPPY BIRTHDAY candle, asked them buy me a kind of set candle for my coming birthday. Guess what, i was told reuse the candle because it's eco-friendly, wt......... =.=" No heart at all. T^T
After dinner, went to granny house, you know, feel like it's warmed when get back to granny but afraid sometime without reason, haha. macam stress saje, lol. Visiting granny it's every Chinese New Year Chor 8. Hokkien get used to pray on that day. All relatives from mummy side will gathered that day and chit chat a lot like, "how are you?" "how old are you?" "where you studying/working?" "got gf/bf ad?"
Sometime might hate answer such silly question, like privacy and bored question. Maybe i'm ill manners? haha.
Helping granny arrange the stuff, fixing the thing all this and that to get ready for bai-bai. Macam lot of stuff to prepare, i guessed they busied for all day long. =)
Oh~ my buddy looks cute than me =p

I was sitting at the sofa watching TV and biting the Chinese snacks while waiting for them. Kitchen behind keeping like an dozen bottles of snacks and biscuits, wondering when can only be finish? lol Ngom-ngom all the time, it's yummy. haha. Eat eat eat all the time, =p

Cam-whore at granny's place, into love with my top. muahaha
Oh yea, my stupid cousin was feeding a hush puppy, puppy just few weeks old, named Joon. This puppy brought him lot of problem because my bro was a newbie. My mum just a pro and taught him skill to train the puppy as Joon Joon used to pee everywhere. He had no idea on. We show him how to punish Joon Joon by a beat. He told me, his was hurt when seeing us punish Joon. WTH.
=.=" If punish never continue, he gonna be suffering like never end, LOL!

I have to admit, Joon really looks cute but doesn't mean no punish involve, haha.
All aunts and cousin play with Joon, my bro started worries about his love. =.=

Another birthday cake for my sis. Candle and birthday son is a must. =)


We went outdoor for bai-bai and lou sang. =)

His wanted! Zi lian face, i'm snapping others but he posing and wait for mine snap, argh. I said please stop be this, he said : did i told you, others compliment im alike with Jay Chou =) I:excuse me, i don't know and i hate Jay Chou and you!
We stick together since we're kids, sleep together, play together, swim together, eat together everything together even we're closer than own sibling. We love we make up, we fight we break up. Oh ya i love fight with him, almost get used when we quarrel. I was bad-tempered since young, get used pinching his face by finger nail. It's a serious fight i remembered non stop scratching and get peace when parent stopped us. haha! Scar left on we both face. lol Can't stop laughing when think back. He is my LOU SEI. XD
Granny was busying chopping my buddy, and his was stand beside keep eating, LOL!
Get home at mid night, slept like a zombie, lol.