Reunion Dinner@Steph

Daddy and mummy was not in the house as out of state, i was asked to take care those monsters.Lazy cooking at home, invited my love for dinner at Marche and lou sang. Just actual i want lou sang more than dinner XD Because i'm in love with Marche salmon yee sang, LOL!
Pick her up at station and headed to Marche together with monsters. =p

Main course not yet choose but desserts going to start =p

My little monster, Sabrina.
One monster help us capture, another one picking her meal. =)
Love this pic the most. haha
Salmon yee sang, Steph's work, she made salmon look as a rose. Nice right?
Ready, go!
Huat ah!
Mixed mushroom fritto
Grilled lamb chop
Rosti with salmon.
Cam-whore time.
She'd gave me a can of dark chocolate cookies, the color really dark like hell, LOL
I didn't brag, my friends tried before, outlook like coal but is tasty actually.
I almost finish whole bottle, ask for refill after this. XD