Adam & Eve Cafe

Last Saturday was a gathering with my NS friends, Xiang, Wen,Ash and me. I'm the one been asked to organize the gathering. Well, since, Malaysia magazine iFEEL recommended a cafe and bar which located nearby Leisure Mall and why not gave a try. That day was a heavy rain in the evening, all the way through Sunway was so so so jams. Almost all shortcut, fast way been tried still nothing to do with FAST. ugh, fed up, starved man, pick them up to destination after been stuck for hour. ==
I hate traffic jams anyway.
Here's the menu for Adam & Eve cafe and bar, and the environment too.



Oh ya, that's are singers of the night available which start at 9.30pm

Two guys, Winnie The Pooh and Wen, LOL!
Ops, my favorite mushroom soup.
Mine lamb shank.
Chicken chop in brown sauce with brown rice and coleslaw.
Lamb shoulder in black pepper sauce with brown rice and coleslaw.
I love the singers of the night, a good voice for both girl and boy. We're wondering why always the girl sing fast in Mandarin song, maybe she doesn't know mandarin well? haha, Somehow, the boy was good in cantonese song. Enjoyed! Gathering probably is up to date each others or gossip or something else, still something to do beside. Games, I don't know what's its called, used a cup shaking the 'sek zai' and guessed the amount, i think is 'dai wah sek' haha. It's my first ever to try out and i'm getting excited. It's fun!
Someone was suggested not to see the number and guess directly, loser gotta punish with a mix-up juice (ice milk tea+hot honey lemon+ginger with hot coke+fruit juice), yeww, the color andf taste are just weird and disgusting! *vomit
The mix-up juice that i mentioned.
Guessed what, she is going to drink finish that disgusting stuff! argh! Thanks God not me. haha.
Have fun! =)