10/03/11

Morning, erm, sorry i should not too cool in the morning, maybe a sunny smiley face? Sorry not into mood to smile, a 10min away but been stuck in Jalan Ipoh for an hour just to drop at Sentul LRT Station!!!WTF!!! What a pretty morning, pretty day, and i am pretty damn angry! Oh no, a little bit spoiled, cells whole dead in the early pretty morning. T^T

Independent research sub today, gotta submit my own title by this week, damn shocked when my friend was the first who submitted and been rejected directly! wth??? Is it just tough? ugh, second friend's turn, lecturer was confusing with her title and ask for rearrange. When came to my turn, my hand was trembled, phew, i'm pass!!!! WOAH, can get through to next step. Hope my research can 'shun shun lei lei' and 'dai kat dai lei' then i can 'tong zhu wan shan' LOL!!! Lecturer rushing for time to meeting, left us in the classroom and we go for break while waiting for nothing.
McD is always our choice for breakfast because it tasty, delicious, and gave you powerful of the day, LOL! macam yes saje, like i'm advertise for McD's breakfast. haha. Nolah, i quit from fast food quite long time ago, i want to be a healthy person, a no oil person, haha! Nonsense, whatever lah, no idea. A cup of coffee make me a day start off. hee Sound like nescafe's slogan pulak. haha.
I'm like talking rubbish over here. Ops sowie.

Headed to Pavilion to meet Anthony, purposely came from pg and celebrate my birthday, felt touched, nothing else could said except touched, haha. Went for window shopping and off for dinner at Jogoya. Yum yum, finally sushi here i come. haha. In with hungry face, out with full and round stomach! lol. Shop again after dinner, he still thinking what should get me for a present. I don't know am i fastidious or whatever reason, he's brain like not functioning, storming for an idea, lol.
Actually, a dinner really mean a lot for me, honestly, i not greedy, as long as their is a heart. But then, if you want give a present of course why not, who doesn't love gift, am i right? haha, macam defend and answer own, ==

What do you think with this? Is it pink or purple nicer?
I get it with pink finally after fell in dilemma situation for half an hour, lol.
Could appreciated much for your afford, thanks a lot Anthony. =)