Happy Birthday 12/03/11

Old pic, a million year pic ago, lol

Happy Birthday, the first word spread out to myself, others friends who had shared the same day with me, for those i know and don't know or i just knew (weird case when i had my dinner just now of the chef, ehrm, forgot about it).
Realized are too much of babies birth on same day, wee~ I'm not the only Baby Pisces =D
Ops,time flies~ I cut my hair one year ago after celebrating my birthday, surprised everyone even myself, lol. wtf. Now my hair getting longer, not to say regret in anything, just think about time had proof much of thing in real life, resulted affected me in attitude, performance, behavior, etc.
时间是最好的解药,它能够证明一切或许你自己无法证明的一切.
哦,我又长大了,怎么办? 竟然有点紧张长大的感觉? LMAO!
Sound like a bit emo, sorry, side effect, lol. Should be happy right? S.M.I.L.E. =D
So much of wish list to get, haha, gotta work hard for everything! I want gift! haha,gila la me, am thinking what should get for my own? erm erm erm... *think* *think* *think*

Happy Birthday once to me =)
Let's rock!