Swear

Imbi wet market is going to shift to the other places soon as the developers are going to take this land property to develop a new building such as shopping complex, condominium or commercial centre or something like that. You should know i love been there for breakfast as they have nice Hainan coffee, roast bread and bun, and half boiled eggs as well, all are my favourite. =)


Today is Wesak Day, no need go for hiking, no class and no work, why not i go to enjoy my breakfast at Imbi wet market? It's such a big offer to me, LOL. There have variety of food like fish head noodles, Apam (Indian's snack-majority could found in Penang and other states), nasi lemak, vegetarian foods, yong tofu, etc.

But i just prefer Hainan coffee. Have fun to breakfast with family. =)

Spend myself to doing something which i looking for quite a time. LOL. It's difficult to see me stay in home more than an hour. haha.

I went to salon for hair wash and cut in sudden, i keep asking myself why i did so, lol, something wrong with me. A little bit not into mood, hmm, try to figure out what's happening.

I swear i MUST go for sing k after submit all my assignments by end of this month!
And also movie ( i wanna try out the GOLD CLASS), meet my friend up for shop and foods, and more. ARGH.

Alright, is time back to assignment, luck!