JW Marriott @ Shanghai Restaurant

I was followed my boss to JW Marriott Hotel for lunch, heard much of how good of the service, how classy, how expensive, how tasty the food are, but this was my ever first time step into Shanghai Restaurant! I'm lame i knew. =.=ll

Well, now the chance was given and is , am ready to explore my own. muahahaha.
I'm desperate of food very much , =p
Nah, don't think i'm selfish, am sharing here to you what i'd eaten that day, lol!

Snack provided when the seat are ready, i love the peanuts, yum yum =)
Cucumber, what a crunchy and tasty appetizer i'd ever! How did they make it??
My boss stole the recipe but only 80% similar with the pro chef had made. lol!
You gotta try this out, and you will like it so much! I swear!

醉鸡, not bad
Nah, this is the signature of Shanghai Restaurant! Xiao Loong Bao!!!
Too bad, i'm don't take pork because i'm halal, LOL! Just joke!

They purposely ordered this for me as the reason of pork free, see how good to me they are.
*sweet*
Pork rib, their favorite
Malay cake(马来糕)? No idea what to call in english, in Hong Kong dim sum very famous with this and the HK people must to have this in the list, hence consider, dim sum.
Somehow, Malaysian and Hong Kong cultural are totally different, we more on, xiu gao, har gao, etc.
A heavy salted egg taste dissolve for the first bite. Like very puffy, something like that, haha.
Honestly, better than Ding Tai Fung's one.

Hey hey, my favourite! The golden bun (流沙包).
A different way and taste between 锦选香港点心.
Enrich salted egg taste like stock (a kind of essence of thick of soup/sauce)

Finally, end up with desserts, guess what, is a must for me, otherwise the lunch will not be perfectly, haha. I love desserts anyway. =)
杨枝甘露, a kind of mango extract mix with sago, it can be find in everywhere of dim sum restaurant but not every 杨枝甘露 can as perfect as this, give a try if you're fans of mango, like me. haha!
Spend couple of hours for the lunch, non stop eating, nom nom nom~ haha!
Credit to boss for the meal! Love you guys =D