Veenze

Spend my day with her after class on Friday.

Pity to her as she's doing nothing at hostel while waiting lecturer for inform of the thesis.
Wonder why the management couldn't be improve very soon? =.=ll
Well, i'd bought a voucher from WeBuy again and enjoy the meal at Veenze @ JayaOne.
A new italianese cuisine restaurant in JayaOne.
The atmosphere not bad but the food are just so-so, they added too much of MSG. =(



Wondering when my face can be as sharp as her? haha
The salad.
Fried mushroom. Forgot the name.
Potato soup
Pizza.
Not ordered much, we're not really hungry, so jump into 1U for shopping, since she making noise to shop quite long time. haha.
We did a little shopping and she bought alot. haha.
I'm not bad, get 2 shirt @ Yishion.
The style quite simple and nice. =)

Fitting room in Padini. LOL

She kept accompany me walk along the whole mall for searching something.
I need to get something but can't look for it. ARGH.
Have a dislike to this. I need help~!

Lastly, get us a frappucino of Java chip and dark mocha before we ciaoz.
What a day, enjoy!