Here Am I

Oh no, i don't know what am i doing actually.
Assignment submit 2 weeks later but am facing laptop everyday for Korean drama!!!
Argh, hate myself been so unmotivated!!! Why?
Aiks, hate Dorophy always introduced me some drama or movie at the wrong timing!!!
But i do love her sometime.lol.
I'm been ages not watching Korean drama, why?
You see, all the story line must be either actress or actor definitely caused by cancer, all of the tears from beginning till the end unwilling for separating each others, bla bla bla.
OMG, won't you get bored with the scene, that's why i hate this kind of drama.
But someone had changed my mind, argh, i remembering you girl, lol. Just joke, haha.
City hunter the ever best Korean drama i had. Thumbs up!!!
Honestly, most of my friends who had watched was dissatisfied with the ending, yea, do agreed, sucks as hell man. =(
OMG!!! I can't forgot his face, damn handsome man!!! Even handsome than others actors!!!
Awwwwwwwww <3 I'm so so so obsessed of him. LOL
How i wish if he is my boyfriend, LOL! WTH am i talking about?! hah!
Seriously i get addicted of drama, decide watch all the drama which he's involved after my assignment, i don't care, just wanna watch it ALL.
Omg omg omg, could you imagine that? I kena racun ad.
WHY HE CAN BE SO SO SO SO HANDSOME? W.H.Y. ???
*p/s: to someone, finally i could understand how's the derailment spirit of you mentioned previously, LOL!!! I can't control myself being so so so insane of him, Lee Min Ho, can't forget his deep deep double eye lids, sharp nose, sexy lip, oh my! @.@
How a girl wish to have a perfect face.
Do you agree Lee Min Ho do alike with the actor in anime of Kaichou Wa Meido Sama? hehe


Kaichou Wa Meido Sama

Lee Min Ho <3<3<3


Oh my, faint!!! @.@
Can't stop myself playing his song and repeating the drama.
Please, perhaps i could finish all my task within this holiday, other wise i gotta kill myself, come on be motivate!!! Gambate!!!