Continuous To Shop

I get addicted to shop lately, in pressure of assignment and works.
Trying to look for something to release my stress instead of shop, but doesn't works.
Maybe yes for shop, and..... food.
All my gang are foodies, keep on in search for food, where to explore. We're food innovator, LOL!
She'd done her final paper, immediately received her text for hanging out.
Headed to Sunway, did a lil shopping, snacks, and Sushi Zanmai.
Is a must when i been Sunway. My habit, lol.

Tofu salad, i love this so much, shocked she love it too, my worm, haha.



Assorted sushi
I started get fulled with after salad. LOL.

The next day, hanging out with Amanda in Time Square, in search for my gown for coming event. Sushi Zanmai again in Low Yat.
I'm Zanmai's loyal fan. I don't try others unless it's better than Zanmai like Xenri, =p
Oh ya, her hubby, Billy joining us as well. 3 of us did shopping around Low Yat, Sg Wang and Times Square.

Get a rest at Chatime. Yum yum.
Almost get addicted.
It's a good news for me right now.
1 Utama is going to open in October, even Dutamas got Chatime as well.
Yeahoo... i no need drive to KD purposely for Chatime le... hahah!!!
Heart you, CHATIME!